Thursday, January 01, 2009

First day of 2009.

Happy New Year!


Had a simple celebration with lots of hard liquor and beer. as usual. heh.


what for when you gather at someone's place the whole night, but without alcohol? HAHA.

Tequila and beer are missing in action in this picture.

Woke up late, I love public holiday! went shopping today with the boy since i got nothing much to do, and I spent 100 bucks again. tsktsk. few more clothes added to my collection.

__________________________________________
wanted to get one maxi dress for myself like donkey months ago, but couldnt find a nice one.

I FINALLY SAW ONE TODAY!! I quickly take it home with me. im so happy with it!


IMA IN LOVE WITH MY MAXI DRESS!! it looks nice! i like the print!

what do you think? hehe.


with love. :)


Alright, i will blog about my trip later. LOL. before that, I need to blog about gift exchange session with my sweets at holland V before my trip. :)

_____________________________________
we met up at Essential Brew for a very very late dinner, we were all starving. exchange our gift and we continue our talks at Indochine.


gift from ting. I love it the seductive smell as per her description. LOL. I will apply when i go to club alright.

speak of clubbing, we used to go clubbing during poly days, twice or even thrice a week, and super late for class on the next day, or take a fake MC.
so what now?! like..... once a few months?! omg. come on friends!




gift from yun. Vardi & Migdal Dead Sea nail kit.

IM SUPER IN LOVE WITH THIS SET.



LOOK AT MY NAILS! before yun start the demo, she was like :"u confirm will like it lor" and after 3 seconds or so, she repeat again:" you CONFIRM will like it lor"

I was like, really anot? lol.

after that.....

we went crazy and "omg" non stop when we see the result. AMAZING!

i just apply ABIT of cuticle oil at the lower part of my nail, upper part.. needless to say, naturally shiny and glossy, ultra smooth too.

It cost SGD 90 for one set. comes with an amazing buffer block, cuticle oil and nail/body lotion. the buffer is the amazing thing, comes with 3 different part. have to use it accordingly.

it makes me wanna buff my nails everyday, though the shiny effect able to stay on for like 4-5 days.


my crazy partner.


ting didnt go Indochine with us, because she got another half at home. grr. but no worries, we still love you. heh.






the waiter duno how to take a proper picture. grrr.

Thank you girls, I love the presents. Hope u all like my presents for you all too. :)

No comments: