Thursday, December 11, 2008

Celebration of Ms Happy's Birthday


my sis sent me an sms yesterday night, asking me what I want for birthday present, I bomb her with :"I want to dye and re-perm my hair". hahaha. then she starts to complain that my hair is very long, its time to cut. grr.

Back from Batam, finally end of holidays and im back to the boring office again.

Talk about Batam! went Batam again for 2 days 1 night with my girls during the Hari Raya Haji holiday. I really LOVE the spa SO MUCH! being naked in the hut with a big bath tub, hot water, relaxing music, follow by 180 mins full body scrub, full body massage, full body mask and milk bath. and the hut is located at the top level of the hotel. TELL ME HOW NOT TO ENJOY. I will definitely go back again!

Mass buying Indomee, pads and mandi lulur at the supermarket, but the pads I want out of stock! must be... finsihed by all the Singaporeans! A&W waffle, we had the WORST waffle. Initially we want to order, they told us to wait for an hour, because the machine got problem, so we went to shop around first. When we go back and order, they serve us the waffle within 1 minute. and guess what? its not crispy at all! super hard and cold. was thinking to change a new one, but we were too tired from the mass shopping. grr.

We took back the same taxi to hotel, preparing for our drinking session. and my lips got blue black at the corner the next day because of the fighting during the night i think. zzz. duno it will last for how long! Went to the pool after breakfast and had our lunch at the restaurant before we set off to ferry terminal.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS HAPPY!!






Indomee!!


Our loots for the day. Nothing much in Batam but groceries shopping!








Went to Plentong (in Johor)last Saturday with the man and his friends, was stuck at the customs for 2 hours. like thousand of cars going in la, went straight to the toilet once I get out from the car. anyway, it's an anniversary karting event, the place is nice and the track is bigger than those I saw, wanted to play a few rounds but my stomach was cramp like hell. so forget about it, try it next time then. :)


awww, I love this.










Seeeeeeee! the naughty boy pose like a girl.


Then to Sunday, we was working for starhub anniversary roadshow in front of Takashimaya, busy doing up balloons for kids, happily distributing flyers coz you will get unexpected praise sometimes. lol.

yeah, Christmas is coming and we need extra moolahs! I need more for our trip from 24th to 28 Dec. hmmmmm.


On the way to town. *snap snap* taken by my old Nokia N73.






taken by my iphone, lousy camera compare to N73.

oh, dun ask me why I bring 2 handphones along. lol.




Dawn and me.
so we really looks alike huh?!







It's about time!

Looking forward to our trip during Christmas! :D

Alright.



yeah, the Chanel specs that im wearing for one year plus already, feel like changing a new specs! *itchy hand*

/slap myself.

No comments: