Friday, July 16, 2010

Hey it's from Taiwan.

Finally uploaded my pictures from Taiwan. It's been almost 3 months. HAHAHA.

Can't really remember what I did on each of those days so I will just post up some pictures! Random..

**Link: http://luvpeach.blogspot.com/2010/07/hey-its-from-taiwan.html




Having favourite cold noodles.






Sun Moon Lake at Tai Chung.





The famous food stall that was on the TV, by 2moro.









Feng Jia Night Market at Tai Chung, just beside Feng Chia University.

Some cheap shopping.


































I'm craving for this milk tea badly!!!!




Went to Asia Pacific Resort in Beitou for spa.







Andre jumped down from the bed (duno for what reason) and totally hit and broke the lock on my light pink luggage (not in picture). It can't be closed. No choice he got to buy a new one for me! As you may see from the picture, my new luggage in hot pink (I wanted to get bright yellow but only pink available), about S$180-200 (can't really remember as it was 3 months ago!). Money spent for better quality luggage, TSA lock etc. You can't get it at such price for the same quality and size in Singapore.


End of 9 days of trip in Apr-May 2010. Blog again!

No comments: