Monday, December 07, 2009

Hatyai 2009

27 November - 30 November 2009.

Went to Hatyai for a short trip with my family during November's Hari Raya holiday.

2nd time to Hatyai, actually nothing much there, unlike Bangkok so much to shop.

My mum brought us to this place similar to Chatuchak in Bangkok but smaller, sells alot of shoes! From slipper to heels, I bought 4 pairs in total. Clothing not so much, maybe just a few shops selling fashionable one.

Had pork burger in their Macdonald, dirt cheap ice cream from Swensens and all other cheap meals.

We didn't go for scenery attraction so I've got nothing much to talk about now! But I think you get the idea, just eat, walk, spent, massage and sleep.





Ready to set off!




Dessert stalls everywhere.


Newly open Japanese Fuji Restaurant too!!!!!



The seating of Tuktuk in Hatyai same as Ayutthaya!


Andre and my youngest sis. so cute! :D


Us on tuktuk.



Yummylicious fried bee hoon.


Random flea market in... a shopping mall, can't remember..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Picture of us!









Loves. :)






Thai Baht! How I wish these are GBP instead of THB. LOL! How I wish..

My dad's little collection of the notes from some of the country that he went to, he put it between the glasses as decoration.

There are some Singapore note representing different era of Singapore, and daddy said the famous one is the banana note, from the Japanese era or something something.


My favourite is .. Francs. The one on the right, abit reddish in colour with a guy portrait on it, looking romantic!

The countries that use francs include Switzerland and my dad said some of the countries in Africa are using Francs too, those are former French or Belgian colonies.

Anyway, French's currency is Euro now but I think they still accept Francs (??). Some of the shops are still quoting in Euro and Francs.

Confusing!! haha my dad said Francs are for collection, not using them.


.
.
.
.


Now, looking forward to next year holiday!!

No comments: