Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Birthday 2009

14 December 2009 - Happy Birthday to me!


Ritz Carlton - Greenhouse for dinner.

I really love the ambience and had a really good dinner over there.






A little surprise that he made really cheer me up that night.

Coordinate with the person in charge in Greenhouse to receive the flowers before our dinner.

Some of the waiter and waitresses came in with cake and flowers in hand, together with birthday song. I was having my dessert then.

I was abit shocked and shy because the whole attention was on me, but well, it's my birthday. :)

It's not the flowers that matter (though the flowers are really nice), but he actually did something to make it a special and memorable dinner.


LOVES!



By the way, we were sitting at the corner seat! Love it quiet.



The prawn is like uber fresh!



My FF! Hehe.



I love the extraordinary roses! more petal!


And.



He spent few days on those catcher machine to get all these melody soft toy for me!!

He put it inside his bag and ask me to open it. I was delighted to see all the lovely melody!



I duno how many one dollar coin he spent to get all these, but I think he is quite a pro at catcher machine now!

Love Love!

And.

I am officially a Blackberry user!


Changed to BB from iPhone after almost 2 years of using it. No, I dun hate iPhone, im still using it as my ipod.

I just need a new phone!



Thank you FF for the phone. :)


I chose the white edition of Blackberry Bold instead of the normal black because I think it looks so much nicer and I want it special.

I have to take extra care of it because it's in white! GRRR. I need to search for other casing (other than black).



Pink and girly theme! There are two original themes came together with the phone but its really ugly lah.

I love Blackberry!! FF got the same phone as me too! and PeiYun too! All in white!



Love my FF too. Thank you for everything. :)



Went home for another cake from my family after dinner at Greenhouse.

Love my family that came all the way to celebrate with me!






__________________________________________________



10 December 2009 -

Dinner at Traders Hotel with my girls.






They bought sweet birthday flower and Ettusais Flat Liquid Foundation for me. Loves! :)





We chose Traders after several email confirmation. The food was okay, not that bad but not that fantastic too.

Here some pictures of the food!



Free flow lobster, I ate one coz I was too full!



I dun take sashimi, but after PY and WT's recommendation (they are loyal sashimi fans), I tried a few but the sashimi wasn't really fresh according to them.



My favourite part! Dessert and ice cream. Sweet tooth!


All of us like to take pictures!

Office lady themed.


me and Peiyun. BlackWhiteberry rocks! Lol.



with Weiting. When are you getting urself a Blackberry!



and sweet little flower!


Took so many pictures with the christmas trees there. I love the decorations!



I want a christmas tree like that in my house!



Festive season! How I love December..

.
.
.
.



How we love December!


.
.
.
.
.


and how we hate December coz we need to spend ALOT!


Well.. December.. it's meant to be.



Girlies! :)




Love you all!!! Muacks!


__________________________________________________


17 December 2009 -

Dinner with Dawn at Crystal Jade Holland V.


We had Frolicks yogurt before our dinner. I love Frolicks yogurt!! It dun really taste like yogurt, so if you dun like those strong yogurt taste, try Frolicks!



Lychee flavour with mango topping. Thumbs up!

Always wanted to go for Xiao Long Bao steamboat and I went with Dawn!

I LOVE free flow xiao long bao to the max! and we even went for 2nd round after one week! LOL.


Craving for it now already. Why?! Like no ending story..



Steamboat at crystal jade, only available for Holland V outlet! Prefer xiao long bao than steamboat. HAHA!


Picture with Dawn outside Frolicks. :)



Another one! Happy us. :)


Birthday present from Dawn! VS 9-in-1 Multi Styler! I have different curler and different straightener now!

Thank you girl, I love it. Time to play with my hair!

I'm so hungry now, craving for xiao long bao! HAHA!!

__________________________________________________


That's all for my birthday.

I love my family, I love my girls, and I love my boyfriend!

I love everyone who send me wishes!


XOXO :)

No comments: