Sunday, January 30, 2011

December Holiday - Part 2

Continued from Part 1 HERE.


Part 2 - R A N D O M.

How do I start this...

Walked around Xi Men Ding area.. not sure why somehow I find it boring now!! maybe due to the weather, I just want to stay in since there's nothing much to buy anyway. winter wear is a no-no in Singapore!

random note, I bought a sleeveless pyjamas LOL. got a weird stare from the lady boss.




alrighty, first shot im giving you a huge sushi background. :p




we went to Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall, im not really interested in this place but surprisingly my youngest sis read every single article on the display! [mummy, sis+bf, me --- jaws dropped]
history....

we were posing in front of sun-yat-sen and there were at least 50 tourists from china standing in front of us, shouting to each other as if all of them are deaf. *roll eyes*



the huge doggie at XMD! it's been few years and it's still there.



continue walking around before going to Tong Hua night market. can you see me?? if not then u're blind!



newly opened ireland's potato. it wasnt really nice after 10 mins, i blame the weather.



-------------- TONG HUA NIGHT MARKET -----------------





SHARE TEA Xie jiao Ting 歇脚亭!! Totally BEAT the one outside Isetan Wisma! Can't stop drinking those milk tea in taiwan, it's like KOI x10 and it's everywhere. You can request for warm milk tea! or normal milk tea without ice at the same price.



At Today Sushi. A must go for me everytime when im there. haha! potato salad for NT50! YUMMEHHHH!



GUAN DONG ZHU.


-------------- JIU FEN -----------------



Been to this place for so many times yet im still loving it!!




I think we are really look alike, haha!



breathtaking view at jiu fen. How is it like to live there? old houses but i dont mind!



my youngest sister. she is not that small kid any more, times flies.



and photo of all of us!



yu yuan 芋圆 :)


always end the post with my favourite snacks. HAHA.

there, fried mushrooms!!!!! yummy to the max, I had 3 cups! *oops* [fattening]


-------------TO BE CONTINUED--------------

No comments: