Saturday, January 15, 2011

December Holiday - Part 1

Here I am blogging on 9th March but im gonna publish as 15 Jan.

ya know, at least one blog post in January.

since I was rotting at home last Sunday (one of the sunday in march), I thought I might as well upload my Taiwan's pictures and blog about it.

went to taipei with my family right after christmas last year for 9 days i think, after new year countdown. i wanted to plan a really exciting trip like go to hualien or further down to tainan etc, but it seems abit futile because first, they want to stay in taipei. second, i was really lazy to plan. third, lazy.

air ticket to taipei in december is a killer seriously. not to mention i went to taipei so many times already since my poly years. and the recent trip was in april! my sis want taipei.. i dun really feel like to go again but as i told myself... cold weather.. new year countdown... a trip with family and to visit family together with family.. think of the food.. so yeah.. ticket booked for that.



random pictures from now on!






everyone is saying we sisters look alike. like twins!

from left: me, youngest sis, 3rd sis, mummy.

2nd sis not with us for some reasons, daddy went to some other country which i cant remember.



same face and same hair? it's okay because we are from the same factory!


--------DAN SHUI----------






yours truly



one of our huge luggage is meant for all these food.


--------FISHERMAN'S WHARF----------






my sis and me. dont you think she is more act than me? :p
im the one with a "v" in case you cant tell! hahahahaha













picture of us with the slanted pedestrian bridge aka the famous Lovers' Bridge.


--------SHILIN NIGHT MARKET----------









i need to say it again. i LOVE this frog eggs drink. nothing to do with frog, i guess it's because of the pearl. i can have it again and again!



FAV: fen yuan jia ai yu 粉圆加爱玉 and fen yuan jia xian nai. 粉圆加鲜奶 :)


-------------TO BE CONTINUED--------------

p/s: 9th march - happy birthday dawn!

No comments: