Thursday, July 15, 2010

Short Batam Trip

Two days one night Batam trip in June.

I went for this short getaway (if you consider as getaway) was mainly because of Holiday Inn Resort. I miss their swimming pool and slides! haha.

Booked one-bedroom suite but it was fully booked on that day (not sure why) so we got upgraded to two-bedroom suite! Too big for the 2 of us but the word "upgrade" sounds good enough.

What's good in Batam?

Basically nothing.. girls go there to stock up their sanitary pads (LOL but it's true, that's what I saw), maggie mee, keropok and cheap spa! Especially the one I did, strawberry body scrub! ;)




That's the slides!


and their swimming pool..






Went to Nagoyo mall and had A&W waffle.



Saw this brochure at the hotel lobby. Seriously, tennis partner for S$15 nett per hour? What kinda tennis partner yo!!! Like their bell boy?? or... some random part time room service staff? FUNNEH!!

Last but not least..



I got myself a new hello kitty travel calculator from Nagoya Mall! Once again, only hello kitty is available. Why no MELODY?!

No comments: