Monday, August 24, 2009

My Love for Bangkok 2009 - Day 6!

Photo album: CLICK HERE.

Day Six:- Tuesday = Last day!

Slept at about 1am the day before, woke up early in the morning to do some last minute packing. Since our transport pick up at 6.30am hotel lobby, so we still have time for our yummy breakfast!


We had so many round of breakfast every morning, simply love their food.

We left the hotel at about 6.45am, check in and rushed straight to VAT refund counter. (GST refund).

Bangkok is like another Singapore to me, so convenient, though BKK is not as clean as SG, not as luxury, not as honest (sales) blah blah. Maybe it's just me, getting boring here!

We will definitely go back again or whenever we want, dun even need to plan coz air fare is like dropping nowadays. I would rather spend my money on air fare instead of walking around town area and spend unnecessary money on it. heh.


spot VAT refund counter behind me. haha.

Minimum spent for the refund is 5000 baht in their shopping mall, I dun think you can combine if you shop in different mall, you have to get the necessary documents from the mall that you spent on.


Home sweet home!

So when is the next trip?! and where?!

Now I got nothing to look forward! BORING.

I had some family gathering over the weekend, celebrated mummy's birthday too. and.. papa is flying to Australia again this coming Friday, how I wish I can work oversea too. :(

No comments: