Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sepang F1 2009 Part 1

Am really lazy to update. Since im free now, better chop chop.

Gonna show you ALOT of pictures!

Day 1 -THURS-

Check in to hotel at around 4pm and welcome buffet dinner at the hotel. We love our room! Rushed to KLCC to get a pants for the next day, Sky Bridge. Duno WHYYYY is a must to wear pants/jeans and covered shoes to go up there. ROLL EYES. So, finally got myself a Mango pants which cost me around S$58, slightly cheaper than SG I guess. Well, luckily i've been looking for a pair of pants for quite sometimes already. If not........


im bringing my lovely tigger on board!


checking out email before on board.




Hotel Check-in. Hotel Maya, taken from the bathroom, I like their bathroom!
and the location of the hotel is just DIRECTLY opposite Zouk.


T-shirt and necessary stuff for F1 given by Petronas BMW. One set each for everyone.
One cap, one ear plug, one portable fan and 3 tee shirt, GP2009 for first day, Petronas - 2nd day and BMW for last day. Not to forget, it comes with a Petronas turtle-look-alike bag pack.


BMW shirt cost RM180 per pc, and the other two shirt average RM100-150 each. Cap, fan and ear plug at RM20 each if im not wrong.


The view from our room! Level 17. I love the night view especially. :D

Day 2 -FRI -

Visit Sky Bridge at KLCC. Limited to 100 visitors per day, normally u have to book before you go, or you have to go early in the morning to queue. I remembered I went there once in the noon few years back, but it was closed. After Sky Bridge, we walked around in KLCC, Andre bought a facial wash from Clarins Isetan, about S$36, slightly cheaper compared to SG, S$39 I think. lol. abit no meaning but no choice, his facial wash finished one day before we went KL.


yeah, the bridge in between.




Him with his turtle bag.

I bought myself Shu Uemura Deepsea Water Bergamot, facial mist. Mainly for soothing, refreshing purposes and maintain moisture level. I love the smell so much! Use it as last step of make up to keep the make up perfect for all day long. Bought it at RM80.

I bought Skinfood - Raspberry Saeng-gi pack mask for around S$34 (that's from my cc bill after conversion, RM 79 I think), Skinfood in Singapore selling at S$52 for the freaking same size!!! I wanted to get saeng-gi pack for sooo long, but whenever I see the price in SG (S$52) for such a brand, as in not counter brand, I think it is too expensive. My friend told me even in Taiwan, they are selling at NT850, about S$40. hiakhiakhiak. im a happy girl.


Clarins men facial wash, shu eumura deepsea water mist and skinfood black raspberry saeng-gi pack as you can see.

Next up, Aquaria. It's like Sentosa underwater world. Im not into that kind of places, so.. it was pretty boring to me.

I can go wow, this insect is so pretty! or eeeee, this is so gross. awwwww, the fish is so cute! etc. right, nothing much.





The rest of them went back to hotel to rest, but me and andre cabbed down to Sungei Wang Plaza. Wanted to shop a little, BUT seriously nothing caught my eyes, quite disappointed. Nonetheless, *die-die-want-to-get-something* bought a super simple dress and a jacket, andre bought some stuff too.

Back to hotel, meet with the rest, and we went to Chinatown, had our dinner there, walked around but nothing much to buy too!

Day 3 - SAT-
As usual, buffet breakfast at the hotel before we depart to KL Tower. Another high-storey-tower with the pineapple story.


Menara Kuala Lumpur Tower.


with Pineapple everywhere.


Speedzone event going on.


A group photo with guests from Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Sarawak and group of students from their local University. They won the tickets because they have designed a Formula One racing car, one of their project competition.

Next, we went to Putrajaya. I LOVE THAT PLACE.
It's like a total modern city. A LOT of modern architecture with Islamic arts, and those streets are designed with a European feel. From the giant mosque to the gardens and even their lamp post, there are like more than 10 designs of lamp post on the street.

The prime minister office is there, and all the government-related offices, it's a administrative center of the government.

I never been to such a nice place in Malaysia. lol. btw, the place is way too big, so u must have a car or follow coach bus to go there.




Royal Selangor Istana!



Next, we went to Alamanda Shopping mall at Putrajaya for lunch.

Alright. NEXT, finally we departed from Putrajaya to Sepang Circuit for BMW Pacific Race and Formula One Qualifying Session.

NICK HEIDFELD is so HANDSOME! LOLLLLLLLLLL. and he is from GERMANY!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL. alright, Fernando Alonso is my fav too.


Entry Pass for the first day. We got a corporate platform grand stand seat at upper tier, just 2 rows of seat in one platform and all reserved for us. :)


Kimi Raikkonen the ice cream man! haha. He was eating ice cream during the final race, it was raining and caused the race to stop. so cute!


Robert Kubica was damn unlucky on that day, just race for two laps and his engine was down.
His loyal fans from Poland sitting right below us (lower tier) must be damn sad as well.


Did you spot Felipe Massa? yeah the colourful helmet! heh.


Jenson Button got his pole position during qualifying, spot him!


Brawn GP the winner during Malaysian GP.


Renault! Alonso still not that bad.


I think they are always the last. lol. Force India.


Look at the crowd, that was first day. Not to mention how heavy jam on the actual racing day!

Part Two coming up.

No comments: