Friday, February 25, 2011

December Holiday - Part 4

Continued from Part 3 HERE.

Last part! Ending of my december holiday. so depressed, I need another holiday. . . . . .

planning on a holiday during my one month break. wanna go to somewhere i've never been before and im going alone! of course without any friends over there too. something i wan to do long time ago!

 
me again! I love this hair too! haha smaller curl compared to the previous one. :)

bounce baby!

 
pink specs from my sister. kinda like it. =x


I thought it was funny coz I wasn't ready yet! hahaha O face.


One of the coldest day in the whole trip.

 
Jiu Jiu and me. Taiwanese but I kept telling her that she looks like Jesseca Liu from Mediacorp Singapore with her current hair style. Jesseca Liu's picture click here. Really!!

 
50 岚!!! 50 Lan. omg I miss the warm milk tea!! super good in cold weather!

 
3rd sis and me.

 
youngest sis and me! she needs more sleep.. haha....

 
Show Luo at Xi Men Ding! His new book autograph session. We were so near to him (!!) too handsome. x_x

 
along the Xi Men Ding movie street.


 
Another night event. Larisa Angela 瑞莎 was there. She's from Ukraine but do speak Mandarin and also an artist in Taiwan. Pretty!

 
back to the room. camwhored abit because I was so reluctant to go shower.

 



guess this was taken on the last day so im using this photo to end my blog post on taiwan.

see ya again taipei!! hopefully not this year! x_X

No comments: