Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bitten by the lazy bugs, dun really feel like blogging nowadays, lazy to go out..

I need to be more social with people!

Anyway.. continue with random pictures.

I still have few rolls films, yet to develop.








I love this!







Zhong Xiao Dong Lu.. This is the place where I called Dawn to check out the conversion rate, hahaha


Im totally in love with this!!!!


mixtures of pearl.. jelly.. milk.. etc etc



Yes, I spent alot here, but its all worth it! only few photos from Dong Qu, because of shopping.



It is really delicious, yet again few photos from ShihDa night market, because we likeeee FOOD, no time for picture.



City Hall area, Taipei 101, New York New York, Warner Theater, SOGO and Cheng Pin.
nothing much, but he never been there before, and I thought it might be different from few year ago, so we went.


Chiang Kai-shek and Sun Yat-sen Memorial hall.

some other places..

Wu Fen Pu is a must MUST to go in Taipei.


Must try the Today-Sushi at Tong Hua night market! personally prefer their potato salad veryyyy much. Yummy food at Rao He night market also.



I tried this too. Face Threading at Tong Hua night market.


And it is reallyyyyyyyyyyy x10 PAINFUL, but im quite satisfied with the outcome. hehe


up at Jiu Fen.


Visit Long Shan Temple on the last day also, to pray for a safe trip back to SG. :)

Will post up nice pictures (if any) after I collect the rest from the photolab.
*if im not that lazy..

No comments: