Monday, September 07, 2009

Night Safari

**Posted few days ago but no idea why it went to draft. -_-


Went to Night Safari last weekend, gave Ting a big surprise. haha.

It was my first time to Night Safari and I think it's gonna be the last time, haha once is enuff! Nothing much to see also..




Strong flash!


I like this hairband!


Bought Kiehl's new range of products - Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask, and the pear liquid hand soap, I like the hand soap so much! One set for me and another belongs to Yun. We love Kiehl's!


and another one for Ting! I like the dry flowers. heh


with Birthday gal at Causeway Point.

..............
..........
........

I got alot to update but im so lazy to do it! So.. update again next time!


Love the maxi eyes contact lens. it's in brown btw :) (not the Edward Cullen's brown, LOL)


:)

No comments: