Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Shopping day - Ettusais & Perfume

I'm on MC today due to diarrhea. 3rd day today!!! I seriously hate it.

Always on diarrhea for few days after I had maggie mee!! It's been 5324123435 times already. WHY! Maggie mee hates me.

Went to consult doctor at about 12 noon today, left the clinic like after 15 mins, wanted to buy some food and go home but suddenly got the urge to go down Orchard and get my loose powder refill.

Took a cab down to Orchard after like 1 minute of consideration.

The main reason I can't wait till weekend because my Ettusais loose powder is finishing! maybe left with a few more days supply. I use it everyday after sun block, I dun apply foundation to work, so one bottle of foundation can last me like years. I mean it! No joke.

2nd reason, town is too crowded on weekend!!! I hate crowds! (but better to have more crowd in night club/bar)



This is what I bought:



1. Ettusais Medicated Loose Powder refill - S$45
2. Gentle Make Up Remover in travel size - S$10
3. Whitening Essence - S$57
4. Marshmallow puff - S$11

and some of the samples.

Only wanted to buy powder refill, why I bought so many things in the end?

Because of the EXTREMELY CUTE luggage! Received their mailer on the luggage but I wasn't too tempted until I saw it myself!!!

So I bought the whitening essence to try, make up remover for travelling purpose.

Let me show you the cute and hot luggage!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




CHIO OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!! WIN

Pretty in pink luggage with minimum purchase of S$118, while stocks last.



There are 2 colors, one in hot pink which is mine, and another in baby pink. They should have one in purple!

Click here for more info!


I was really happy with this purchase because it's a really good deal!


First, the luggage is too cute. Sometimes they do have luggage promotion but everytime the same old design! This is a limited edition and much more cuter!

2nd, I get DOUBLE STAMP (member) on birthday month! more stamps = more rebate!!!

Why not!



Inside of the luggage, not very big but suitable for short trip!! Or you can bring it on board, Awesome! hahahahha.




I really love it!


Seriously much much much more better than the ugly Kerastase's luggage! LOL. When I was doing my hair at the hair salon, the stylist keep on asking me to buy their products (few hundred) so to get a Kerastase luggage. PUI. Luckily I didn't.


After Ettusais's purchase, I went to buy perfume for sister's boyfriend as birthday present.




Calvin Klein - Euphoria men.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Then..... I bought another perfume for myself! LOL. It was not in my purchase list but.....

I love perfume with floral scent.




Burberry - The Beat Eau De Toilette.

There is another one, The Beat Parfume with silver cap, but I prefer this scent, not too strong..

8 in total for now, enough.


I guess all these are birthday present for myself. :)


I finished everything at 2pm and I was real hungry!! Went to Wisma's breaktalk, I did something REAL SMART.

I paid and left after I got my change from the cashier.

So I went up to taxi stand to take a cab home, I was really hungry so I tot I could eat the bread in the cab (it was half way on the expressway already).


THEN I realised I left my bread at the cashier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROARS!!! HOW DUMB!!!!


Reached home and I got nothing to eat, suffered in hunger until 7pm, I wanted to call mac delivery but I gave up the idea coz im having sore throat.

Cooked mushroom pasta in the end..............

Overall, it's a happy day! (minus the diarrhea)

No comments: