Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Festive Gifts

I love December! It's a festive month and it's my birthday month! (It's gonna be broke too)

Since it's birthday and Christmas, everyone has a wishlist to go right? That includes me!

I love to exchange Christmas gift. Now, just in case you want to give me something and make sure I'll love it!!! *LOL*

I've been thinking of what I need for the past few hours, lol.



Here's mine!!



1. Sony Cybershot T77 Leather Case


Just to match my Sony T77 camera! Currently I'm using the old Sony black color camera pouch. GRRR.




2. VS Sassoon Ceramic Instant Heat Curler 25mm



It's fun to have a hair curler!


I know I just permed my hair, but it's like wavy curl now! Sometimes I prefer smaller curl.. so curler 25mm is the best thing for now.


Got it! 17/12/09.


3. Kiehl's Cucumber Toner for normal to dry skin




I've been using Kiehl's Calendula Toner which is meant for normal to oily skin.

But my skin is drier now, not to the extreme dry but dry. I've stopped all my control oil skincare, but I'm still using Calendula coz it's expensive! dun wanna throw away like that.. unlike Cucumber Toner, almost half of Calendula's price.




4. Shoes Cabinet


Always wanted a shoes cabinet, but I'm such a procrastinator.

I'm so gonna get it probably next week! Went to Hatyai during Hari Raya holiday, came back with 4 new pairs of heels & shoes. They are all on the floor now, definitely need to get it quick!



5. Vacuum Cleaner (Any brand)


Yes, no idea on which brand is good, but I need a vacuum cleaner. I saw it from Harvey Norman the other day, some only selling at less than S$60, like omg, vacuum cleaner so cheap meh? I always tot between S$150-200??




6. Clarins UV Tinted Day Screen




Favourite sun screen! must be tinted version (in beige color), but it's expensive in my opinion.


Or maybe I should try Ettusais.



7. Ettusais UV Dry block


Refer HERE!

There are Dry Block and Oil Block, I'm more to dry block because it is ideal for those with dry, dehydrate skin as stated from the web. It's like cheaper than Clarins!

Anyone using this? Any comment?

So feel like trying! Coz Clarins sun screen is too ex!



Got it! 23/12/09.


8. Ettusais Flat Design Liquid Foundation


My Clarins Liquid Foundation is finishing, I feel like trying this! Ettusais Flat Design Liquid Foundation. PY and WT are using this foundation and said it is very good.


GOT IT! - 10/12/09



p/s: Will I get the same gift from 2 different person? lol. Is that possible? NO Please!!!! hahaha. *think too much, buah paiseh!*

BUT it's happy to list out everything you want! Go and do yours now my friend! So I can have an idea :p

No comments: