Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Angry

I answered when someone ask me question or give them suggestion.

Then.

Sister fight.

: Why you spent so much on all these skincare? Though they are cheap but there's no result on you at all. You should buy something decent instead of keep on changing.

: I can't afford what. (in a very very sarcastic way, something like: I am not rich like you)

Come on?! I'm not rich too.

BUT look at the money you spent on those skincare, it is DEFINITELY MORE MORE than a decent one!!

I'm NOT saying cheap one not good BUT obviously it's not suitable for you, and you keep on changing. The money you've spent on skincare and doctors, I can buy a few dozen of SKII.

You thought magical drop? Use one day and you can see the effect?

Stop your sarcastic tone and stop asking me ANYTHING next time.

No comments: