Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I really wish I could just log myself in a room alone for a few days.

Having a bad headache after lunch, and its getting more often now, guess I have too many things to worry?

Why? I guess its probably because of your drama act, like.. out of sudden.

You are disturbing my life, I really really wouldn't mind if we are friend, but no matter how many times I try to tell you, I will always get back the same answer, and you are like a stalker to me.

Sorry if my words are too harsh, I really try my best not to hurt you directly.

I have my own boyfriend, really, really, do not need extra care from you. If everything fails, I will take care of myself, I do not need your advise to pull me out instead, but I dun think that will ever happen.

So please, take my word seriously. I will be glad.

No comments: