Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More photos!!

Medical Leave > Rot > Toilet > Computer > Toilet and it goes on...

Went Double O with my pals last Friday after work, took a cab down to town first, the taxi driver dun allow me to stop at Takashimaya. -.- after some negotiation, decided to drop at Paragon instead of Cine. zzz.

Its been long since I last hit to the club, but the music there turn me off somehow, plus they have some jimbeam event going on. I heard the music become slightly better after 12 or something, but I was too "tired" then. I want to go ladies night and MC the next day! *thumbs up*

Went to town for a walk with py the next day, then we went to Acid bar for a drink, went home at 2am.

Wake up in the noon, went to Thomson for lunch, though I didnt eat anything. lol. After that to Sentosa, no, i never suntan. lol. headed to vivocity for dinner and home sweet home.

Yesterday went to see doctor, visit them again today. Im having diarroheaaaaaaa! nothing new! ZZzzzZZZZzz. I need a super powerful medicine!


Cam whoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Friday nights, heading to Double O!






Sat, out with my sweetie, we took alottttt of pictures!




















*Sing songs*

我爱台妹~~台妹爱我~~对我来说林志玲算什么~~~

我爱台妹~~台妹爱我~~对我来说侯佩岑算什么~~~

把衣服都掀起来~把奶罩都丢上来~

No comments: