Thursday, December 04, 2008



One more day to Friday! I love Friday!

Ok, I am still having diarrohea, like @!#!!@$#@%$@!@$!%!! WHAT TO DO?!

Finally watch High School Musical 3 at Cine last Sunday with my boy after so long! I like it alot! really touching. :)

It's time for me to plan and do some homework for our December trip during Christmas! Really LAST minute booking, and call here and there just to get one pair of tickets! Luckily we managed to grab it! This trip is gonna be a really "special" one. hahaha. We need to bring some cushion seat, ipod, psp, story book, lots of snacks, mic (lol), drowsy medicine and..... probably.. wooden block in case someone keep @$!$!#!#$%!$1. LOL.

Im going to Batam again on Monday, I love public holiday! Anyway its only for one night, I dun really looking forward coz YOU (not andre of cos, and you know who u are) told me you will be there, if you really cannot cancel the room, please enjoy your trip with your own friends, do not join/follow me!

but on the other hand, im quite looking forward for the full body spa with my girls. hehehe.

Everyone is clearing their leave, but I dun have anymore leave for me to clear! left with pathetic 2 days!!

and most importantly, MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!! WOOHOOOO! *blink blink wink wink*

Since last year we had a blast during birthday and Christmas. *Click here if you want to recall*

So how about this year?!
Anyone wants to buy me some presents? hiakhiak.




Philips Epilator HP6503!! comes with a shaver head and ice cooler if im not wrong. HAHA.



A cordless phone.



I think it's really hard to find something like this, but u know.. I just need a cordless phone!

I need to more clothes/dress/heels/skin care. LOL.

PICTURES UP!


a little suprise for the boy, his beloved hand gloves and balaclava! he looks so cute in this picture can! hahahehe.


with kokping at town before double o.




oh yeah, I love BALI! I want to go there again!






and of cos, I love you most. :)


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



LOL. I looks very drunk. BUT NOT! JUST giddy only.

We had 2-3 shots and 2 jugs of housepour, yeah and I didnt take a single meal on that day, basically drink with empty stomach. because of stomach flu, thats why I looks damn drunk ok!

Weeeeeeeee! I love DECEMBER~



p/s: I do not need 1 week to think about it.

No comments: