Monday, December 29, 2008

I am back. will post about my trip later onz.

packed my room yesterday, because i need to put all my christmas present to the cupboard instead of putting it on the floorrrrrr

I realised I got so many bags! plus i just bought 4 new bags from my holidays, PLUS another one as my christmas present from dawnie, PLUS PLUS another bag from Clarins (coz i spent another sgd 178 on their products last weekend) and I love the bag! white background with red and light yellow strips, without the Clarins logo of course.

end up i just throw away few of the old one, and I STILL need Ikea HOL Storage Table for my bags storage!!

I throw away few of my heels also. like... nothing new.

I throw away ALOT of my skincare and make up. as in really ALOT, one full big trash bag. some of them i only used a few times, some of them managed to finish half a bottle. For make up, needless to say, i dun wear make up to office, only apply when i go out at night or during weekend, so how much can I use?

when the new one comes... PLEASE throw away the old one!! - Steph Khew.

*definitely do not include boyfriend and friends hor.

i think my trash bag worth super lots of moolahsssss. lelong lelong~~

I just sign up for sandstorm membership yesterday, coz I wan to dye and perm my hair, so its cheaper and worth it in a way (long term) though I have to pay SGD 500 for it. and this sgd 500 will be the value in the card. Free 2 hair treatments and 1 scalp treatment, 10% cash rebate and 10% discount everytime when u use their service, 20% for treatment, worth it la huh.

I just login to my UOB credit card statement online, really bomb me damn hard, the bill.... 60 dollars to 1.2k now. just.. few weeks. and I just paid for my handphone bills this month, freaking sgd 256 for one month bill. sigh.

%$#$@$!!!$$^%#$%@%#%

yeah, im going to pay for my cc bill later. Im praying damn hard to get BIG BIG angpao during CNY.

when u spent more on cc, u will get more points, when u get more points, u can redeem the shopping voucher, when u have shopping voucher, u definitely will BUY MORE. like WTF.

/slap myself.

*I have to think twice whether to buy the Ikea storage table anot. GRRR.

________________________________
dawn ♥ says:
btw

dawn ♥ says:
whats on new yr eve

♥ steph ♥ Twilight - says:
please organize something... budget
________________________________

LOL. GET IT?

No comments: