Sunday, December 21, 2008

23rd Birthday Celebration

So.. im blogging now, cant sleep at this hour though im super tired. ZZZ.

read: 4.20AM.

im really sad but no one is with me now. how fantastic.




back date to 14.12.08.

The boy came to meet me before dinner with a suprise. He passed me a Nikon paper bag, so when I open it, its a camera! super happy i tell you. He told me he bought a silver color camera, I was like:"huh, silver color...... u think its nice ah?" he replied :"yeah! its nice what! silver color!" I just said orh and keep quiet, *continue open the box with my mega watt smile*

Then I saw a PINK color Sony Camera! damn nice and I really love it! never thought he will got me a camera, coz its like.. i never say i want it before. hehe. muah muah my bubu!

then we took a cab for our dinner over at The Central - Manhattan Fish Market with another two couples (though one was extremely late. haha) before we proceed to 10th dimension bar for celebration. of cos not to forget my favourite Secret Recipe's chocolate indulgence cake pop out from no where Manhattan. :)

Thank you for all the wishes by SMS or MSN or email or facebook, and hugs for those who came! Jervis came early and left after a while because he got something on later. The rest are dawnie, jason, elson, kengboon, kokping, vincent, zijian, jingyang and clara.

We opened one bottle of Chivas and two bottles of Martell. I was tipsy after few rounds, then someone start to give me one glass of coke, and tell me its Martell. lol. When i was ok, we continue back to our drinks, at the end, I was feeling giddy all the while, and I think i was drunk, BUT i still somehow know what im doing, coz I still managed to sing Ou Ruo La. HAHA.

Some of them pictures of the night. Can be found here, in FACEBOOK.


I was really happy. :)


my handsome boy. heh.


my twin. double heh. I love this picture!


Clara and I.


one day younger brother. lol. and both of us 姓丘/邱! (surname in chinese)
and my lips got blue black! from the Batam trip. *still recovering*


double sweetness. triple heh.


and presenting you the famous late king.




yeah, I can take picture everywhere, camera is the best gift. Taken outside the toilet.






my eyes can hardly open....


and we got two lobsters. elson koo and.....


tan zijian.


we also got cute animal. SEE! the mehmeh with someone came out from his closet. LOL. oops.




I have NO idea when it was taken, and it should be taken by Dawn. Nice red curtain though. HAHA.


"he likes to smell me coz I smell nice."




a suprise gift from the lovely boy. heh. heh. heh. heh.




I appreciate what you did, and I love you always. :)


*the post was drafted few days ago, posting out the picture now.

i need to sleep. my leg is aching. but what i really need....... not here.

No comments: