Monday, December 15, 2008

I have my own bf so YOU please get out.

READ the title.



I'm really sick of what u did. i won't mention about you to anyone from now on. it's not that i dun trust my friend but i just wan you to disappear. enough of you. just wanna kick u out from my life. dun wan to talk about you anymore.

if you are so sick that even want to get the same tattoo, tell you what, i did mine almost 7 years ago. if you still doing the same design, you are so lousy. and it will definitely looks ugly on you. seriously, what for?

and stop sending stuff for me. guess what? I just drop the present in one of my dustbin.

i've been trying to be friendly with you, but it didnt work out and im so tired throughout the whole process. so, enough.

READ the title AGAIN.



ohya, I had a great birthday celebration and suprise on Saturday night, will post about it later. :)

No comments: