Monday, January 26, 2009

Reunion Dinner + Happy Birthday

GONG HEI FATT CHOI!

AND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CUTIE LITTLE SISTER!!

yupz, first day of Chinese New Year.

A quick post before heading for the gambling and movie session with my royal family.

As usual, our reunion dinner = steamboat, yawns. gettting bored, so we suggest next year we can have something else... well, a tradition.

Another tradition, 4 of us have to kiss my dad when the clock strike at 12am, to get our first angpao! its kinda funny but..... we have to do it.. since young. HAHA.

Had an early dinner with the family, because mummy got to send my little sis for performance at night.


Dad likes to play oldies Chinese New Year songs during CNY, and it's like... non-stop playing. HAHAHA. Im pro at chinese new year songs.

dong dong dong chiang!



A family photo before the dinner.

Front: Mummy and Daddy.
Behind (from left): me, 3rd sis, little sis and 2nd sis.




AND MY HOUSE GOT NEW MEMBERS!!!!

ohmy... I cant believe it..

2 TINY hamsters - from my dad to my little sis as her birthday present. she is loving it.

i cant stop myself... because it's so tiny, and furry.. and I feel like SQUEEZEEEEE THEM!!!





An an and Le le.

*squeeze squeezyyyyyy*

No comments: