Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sephora Grand Opening + Starhub Roadshow + Shopping + City Square

omg. I keep listening to the same song, David Archuleta - Crush!

_____________________________________________

It was Sephora Grand Opening last Friday, Sephora closed from 5 to 7pm (?? cant remember the timing, lol) only invited guests able to get in there.

lots of celebrities, media were there, editor from various magazine, also their France ambassadors were there too, and it was covered by Channel News Asia.

Love working there! :)


did this silver glittery nail patch for free! right before the official opening, during their France-duno-who's speech.

Yes, Sephora's infamous nail patch. It was the busiest counter on that day, its quite lasting, did it on Friday, and it is still sticking nicely on my nails though i was working at roadshow the next 2 days! haha. its very easy to stick on and peel.

Im gonna do my gold glittery sticker for CNY! :D




Liz and me!
All the Sephora staff HAVE to wear red lip stick or RED lip gloss on that day, and full make up required. thats why explain the red lippy on Liz.

everyone was complaining about the lips lah. but i think some of them actually looks nice with red lips. hahaa.


me with Gerlaine, doing body glittery tattoo. didnt dare to put on RED lip stick, so... acceptable RED lip gloss applied. HAHA.

_____________________________________________

Was at Starhub Roadshow over the weekend too. nothing much, just a roadshow for chinese new year. with some Taiwan and Hong Kong celebrities.

3 of us reached early, and since my camera battery is dying, so... do not waste it. kaching for few photos!


\this picture is like some bossini advertisement lah.


me and Cassie, with the greenish background chosen by me, in the store room. hehe.

_____________________________________________

met up with the girls last week to shop for wedding dress and new year clothes.

spent alot, especially ting, she spent like $300 plus for half day shopping. LOL. mine was only about $200. :)

and yes, i bought another Maxi dress! hiakhiakhiak. quick date me out to chill at night! my maxi dress doesnt suit clubbing...

we went to far east plaza for waffle! we used to go on Tuesday during poly days, for half price waffle. super nice!

cabbed home after the dead tired shopping.



many one picture before going out! heh heh.



___________________________________

Went to City Square with bf, dawn and jason last Saturday, quite a fruitful trip for me. HAHA.

I bought a pair of lovely heels that I always wanted at RM 86.90. cheap cheap and im loving it!!! too lazy to take a picture of it. so wait till CNY then. hahahaha.

oh, did i mention i went to ikea the other day, wanted to get a shoes cabinet, but end up i bought another wardrobe. LOL. im aiming on the white shoes cabinet already, $200. I think can put all my heels in. hope to get it after CNY! the current one is full, and my shoes are like lying abit here and there now, damn disgusting.

back to city square, we watched IP MAN too. I like Mr. Ip Man! he is too cool and man. :)


Super long never pose like this already lah! LOL.


ROAR!!! my forever love, chocolate snow iceeeee!


I love this photo!


happily snapping when dawn and jason sitting opposite and eating their tomyumgong. hahaha.

Lastly,


our lovely shot. hehehehe. on the escalator, thats why I look taller!

yeah. photos everywhere, anywhere!

and I Love You my bu! :)))


/continue to sing song.
Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
...
...
but i know this crush ain't going away ay ay ay ayy ~

No comments: