Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Maxi Dress Fever

Alright, since so many of u asking about the dress..

I bought my maxi dress at Bugis Village level 2. It's a shop at the corner, the shop owner is an auntie in her 40-50s, shd be quite easy to find coz the sales assistant there normally is in their 20s only?

I cant remember the shop name, but the shop is selling slipper and heels (outside the shop), it's not those small shop. The dress is only one piece per design, it's sgd 49.90 per dress, but I think u can bargain abit. haha.
_______________________________________

Darling went to collect his license at a LAN shop yesterday, he was driving without license for one whole week, and he didnt notice that. -.-"

After that we went to eat my new favourite, mee sua bachormee!! it's at boat quay. yummyummyummylicious.
_______________________________________

I was working at Sephora - Ngee Ann City over the weekend. First store in Singapore, the next one will be at Ion Orchard. I love Sephora man!

Sephora is the leading retail beauty chain in Europe, from France, with LOTS of different brand (sadly, Singapore's outlet only have a few)

I love Bare Minerals powder eyeshadow, the colors are so gorgeous! and I want to try their powder foundation.

I love Too faced's eyeshadow. yeah, famous with the colors, plenty of them. Pop Beauty's as well.
Too bad Urban Decay is not available in this store, hopefully will be available at Ion. I want their eyeshadow and eyeshadow primer potion!!

Not to forget Philosophy's powder foundation and their in house brand - Sephora. hiakhiakhiak.

I just want ALL OF THEM PLEASE. yeah, slap me with all the skin care and make up.

COLORSSSSSS.

So I was saying... working at Sephora, and.. shopping at Sephora. Bought their Flashy eyeliner under the Sephora brand 2 weeks ago when I was working there.

I bought some other make up last week, powder foundation, a gorgeous purple color nail polish, and gold shiny blink blink nail patch, gonna use it for chinese new year!


from left: nail patch sgd19, nail polish sgd 8, powder foundation sgd 30 or 32 cant remember.
_______________________________________







LAO NIANG IS ON LEAVE TOMORROW!

gonna meet up with my girls for CNY clothes/make up/skincare/ junk/whatever shopping again since we do not have much time left. gonna sacrifice Singapore Tattoo show, really need to go Malaysia this weekend, fully occupied on next weekend as well, then the next weekend will be new year eve already!!



=)

Lastly, let me bang you with another zilian picture. LOL.



didnt apply any foundation or even skin care that night, dun mind if u see abit of panda eyes. LOL.

p/s: I promise to blog about my Christmas trip next entry okay! HAHA. half way already!






I believe 8 out of 10 girls, they would rather to be loved or pampered by someone than put in effort to love someone. but after sometimes, you will realised you wont know how to appreciate him, duno how to appreciate the things he did for you, because you used to it already. and u think that it is for sure he will do it for you.

to me.. to love and to be loved - equally important. and fortunately, we understand that clearly. :)

seriously to that ed, is not about give up or not give up, u dun even have a chance in the first place. stop sending me those message, stop saying how bad is my bf. stop giving me thousand of reason why i shdnt to be with him anymore.

seriously. u have no idea how deep is our love now.

please get out of my sight.

No comments: