Saturday, January 24, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!


Yupz, seems like everyone is loving the nail patch, I will not reply email one by one coz... blog it out once is better right? haha.

Sephora nail patch is SGD 17 with 16 color strips (refer to previous post).

Watson is selling nail patch too!! SGD 9.95 (original sgd 12.95), comes with 20 color strips, one cloth remover, one cuticle stick AND one small buffer. LIKE DAMN CHEAP WITH LOTS OF STUFF INSIDE ONE PACKET comparing to Sephora.

but Watson's do not have bling and shiny sticker like silver and gold (the one i bought from Sephora), mainly red, purple and light pink. Bought it today and try.... btw, the Sephora's silver bling nail patch is damn hard to remove with nail polish remover. LOL. took me about 15 mins to remove 10 finger nails? im using Sally Hansen remover btw.

BUT watson's nail patch quality not as good as Sephora. :) its already cheap, so do not expect much. :)

ANYWAY, end product is here, using nail patch from Watson. heh heh.



im quite in love with nail patch now, coz i dun need to waste my time and wait for it to dry! :)


AND, im holding on my new bling-bling-casing for my IPhone. HAHAHEHEHE. I LOVE THE BLING! Call me more ok! so i can pick up your call proudly and shout WHATSSUPPP!

HAHA.



nail patch from Watson.


LASTLY!

GONG HEI FATT CHOI !!!!

No comments: