Thursday, December 14, 2006

so the boy fetch me to clementi after work yesterday, we wait for momo there, then he sent us to holland V for dinner.

hmmmm.... nothing much to say, chit chat and eat till super full..

today im in office! half day today.. when i reach office, i saw some presents of my table, so sweet of my colleaguesssss... =)







thanks for those who msg me.. jason, candy, kokping, my sis, sirui, jessie, yanling, renhao, elson, eric, momo, dawn.. thanks jieherm for the birthday call, thanks jiheng, yinghao, jocelyn, calvin.. jiayou while u all preparing the dance competition in taiwan! i will watch guess guess guess for the performance too!











we love the ambience there..













i love this! got the rose smell.. nice!













the 3 slice of cake from colleagues..


the presents from colleague..




lastly, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to ME!!

shd update more tomorrowwww..

No comments: