Monday, December 11, 2006

back from msia.. thanks cindy for the effort, uploaded the files for me..


had a small celebration at home yesterday.. will get my present from sis next week, hahahah.. tot of going clubbing on wed, coz long time nv go there.. but my leg.. not sure by the time can wear heels or dancing anot. if cant dance, i duno go there for wat.. sad....


finally managed to see my dad yesterday. hes back from Iran, Egypt, blah blah blah duno what country else.. when i reach home yesterday, my sis told me, 1sr floor tv spoil, 2nd floor's living room, the fan spoil, tv going to spoil, annd my mum's room tv will become black and white when it running for 15 mins. fridge going to spoil too. omg. dad not here, everything spoil.


some cheap deal, he sell his nokia phone 3230 for USD 200. and get this nokia phone 6230 for free as trade-in. lol.. the people there duno the rates. hahahha

Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum entry ticket







when i was still a child..



and i realised.. mummy like to dress me with lacey dress/socks hahaha..


and im 21st this 14th.






my collection.. lol.. cartoon rubber..

will post more Egypt pics when i got them. i want to ride camel!

No comments: