Wednesday, December 13, 2006

boy fetch me to town yesterday after work to collect my Beautymaker cosmetics! oh man, i love it alot alot! i ordered it 2 weeks ago.

after collect my stuff, we went back to his home to have our dinner. im so shocked when her mum give me a bracelet as birthday present, hmm, maybe coz i seldom talk to them, so i din expect his mum will actually spent so much money and buy me a gift. anyway though i know she wont be reading this, but still, thanks auntie, i like the bracelet. =)


meeting momo laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! hehazheahehahehaehaeaehahehaheh



top: loose powder in pen, from left: make up protection, eyelid gloss cream, water foundation!



i bought darker color, because my face slightly fairer than my neck, alot of girlss face are already abit fairer than neck, so after make up, their face is VERY white, thats very ugly. when u take photo, the color is super obvious! so i bought a darker one to prevent my face fairer than neck after make up.
i love this watery foundation!! yes, is like water. NOT liquid or powder. as u can see from the picture, upper part is the water (not the normal water, but hua zhuang shui "make up water"), lower part is the powder. so when i need to use, i have to shake it! hahahhahaha


No comments: