Tuesday, December 05, 2006

IM BACK FROM KL TRIP!

happy and broke.

lazy to go into details.. i will post the pics up. back to office, all the bosses not in the office for this WHOLE month! omg..

erm.. Mr.sore throat and miss cough are still with me, i think they dun bear to leave me. i din know they love me so deeply.

this weekend should be going back msia to celebrate my 21st with family first. my 21st.. i dun have any plans yet, as i say, chalet is a nono for me, so maybe going out to eat with some friends?

MY FRIENDS! TAG ME when u see this! tell me whether 13th or 14th night, u're freE?

many many pics! take some time to load.






with our own tv! which include games, music and video! u wont feel the time pass so slow because u can keep watching those movie.




Stayed at Melia Kuala Lumpur Hotel opposite Times Square


those cute jam found at buffet - breakfast




the big banana at Sungei wang plaza






must thanks to the above, the big one, help me to put the stuff bought. the small pouch also.






Cindy!! ur CRES!




is buy 9 free 3.. typo.. received a call from candy at night, so the next day we went to KLCC, (initially we dun wan to go), and bought this.


SHOP THEN DROP THEN SHOP SOMEMORE!!


SHOP THEN DROP THEN SHOP SOMEMORE!!


SHOP THEN DROP THEN SHOP SOMEMORE!! and i Love the Juicy long pants alot! only @ RM70!

No comments: