Thursday, December 07, 2006

one day leave today! unwillingly!!!

twisted my toe bone yesterday morning, i tot nothing so i went for work yesterday. but my toe cant bent. cant walk properly. so went to see this chinese doctor at yewtee yesterday 10pm+, recommended by candy. i heard the chinese doctor got a shop at chinatown, so only go home at around 10pm+, so we went there yesterday. he say my toe dislocated, and the way he treat my toe yesterday.. very pain!!!!!!!

this morning when i wake up, i really had a hard time to even walk to toilet, so i emailed to my boss and apply for one day leave. waste my one day leave.. but i got no choice.. zzz..

and i just realised even though im on leave today, but how am i going to buy food!!!!!??!?!?!?!
the boy working today with candy and peeps at vivocity. how am i going to buy food!! i dun wan to eat mac for lunch and dinner!!! HURHURHUR!!!

*crying* MAMA!!!!!

No comments: