Tuesday, December 07, 2004

wtf. stupid tag-board. *faint*

My EBF assignment start from the first day of school! omfg. and totally got 4 assignment. zzZZzzz

sian! got fever when i woke up at 7am++, thats why i din go sch today.. something worse is i keep on lausaing in the afternoon! omg. Today was like whole day just rotting in toilet. *_* today was so sian.. nth to do at home.. keep on watching taiwan variety show.. and ohya! RIC, I owe u one t-shirt right?! tmr u can get it from me! lol..

MBC and IT major in SE, EC, MMAD ===> Sem 5
MMC and IT major in NC ===> Sem 6

My attachment is in Sem 5! According to jason, it clashes with 3Do!!!!!! wtf? and if its true.. means... my party also kena? coz party just one week after 3do, omgggggggggggggg. I DUN wan like this. hurhurhur.. @_@


No comments: