Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Here i updating my blog! IT'S look so funny.. actually i choose another skin one.. but then i forget to save when i do the editing.. then i sian half so anyhow choose skin liao.. alot of ppl ask me izzit new yr coming then i choose this skin.. LOL. yeah.. i shd change the picture to tangerine instead of peaches.. and put new yr song somemore.. ROFL.

Erm.. actually just come back from Taiwan, attend my friend's wedding, Taiwan so fun! but i have not much money to shop around.. coz spent alot of money already this holiday.. but eat alot at shilin "pasar malam".. went taipei karaoke.. yeah.. and we tok tok.. discuss about the hairstyle and blah blah thru the whole night.

school reopen today! and i wake up late for the first day of school today.. Took cab from my house and wanna go to taman jurong.. but the stupid driver duno how to go! omg!! It's so near from my house but.. zzzz.

yeah.. and i finally took my family photo! So cute my little sister.. but i only can get the photo b4 new year.. the studio is too busy..

very lazy to blog sia.. shd continue when i reach home..

No comments: