Friday, December 31, 2004

tmdccb.wtf.usuck.ufuck.knnabei.caonilaubu. yeah. is vulgarism i know. but i dont care just pissed off.
finally i got to know everything. its like a relieve to me. yeah. allmensucksatdoinganything. I just hate u wearing a mask in front of me. pls stop that, stop playing around with me. stop treating me like an idiot. stop being hypocrisy. stop acting anymore. i hate u. hypocrites go to hell.
and yes..
Its so upset when u tell a secret in ur mind to ur fren, will u tell ur fren ur secret? if it is, izzit coz u very trust him/her? and believe them that they wont tell anyone. but ur fren never help u to keep it.okay.i have no reliance. They will say they only dun wish u upset, dun wan u sad, but i dun like people to bluff me, im the one always kena bluff by people. i only want to know all the truth either they make me sad or happy or watever, even if the truth is a bad thing, just let me know and after few days it will be okay. but just dun hide it from me.pls.

No comments: