Monday, December 27, 2004

So tired! I had non-stop eating session in the past few days!


erm.. 25th went Lionel's house for gathering, omg. eat till very very the fullllll! bee hoon, potato wedges, potato puff, sausage, chicken nugget, cheese mushroom, chicken wings, blackpepper chicken, fishballs, pancake from jolly bean, logcake, dessert, watever things from Mos burger(i duno wats that, lol. coz i never eat, too full!)and .....


ok. very full already. But then after that i went to another party at farrer park.. omg.. eat again.. suppose to go kbox to k song one, but then everyone is so tired and so sticky, so decided to went home after that.


Today, zj last min call me and ask me help him jio ppl to go his house, house warming.. then me dawn lornie and beng went.. played stress(4 people), heart attack.. this one is darn funny, everyone of us laugh till stomach cramp coz of beng! omg. he really.. i duno how to say liao.. ppl who went should know!


eat eat eat. i need to jian fei nowwwwwww!




log cake..



LOL



3 of us nothing to do..



dawn and me..



candy and me!



edited by dawn

No comments: