Sunday, December 19, 2004

Im very tired and lazy today! suppose to go orchard to celeb kumar's bdae.. but sorry guys.. im very very the lazy now..
yest party was okok only.. the belle and beau.. grr. Stephanie Oh! why u halfway gone. zzz..
but if my frens take part in the contest.. they sure win lor! lol. but too bad they not in ICT.. maybe i'll invite them to come at party 2005! u guys better be freeeeee! reserve that day for me!
wanna thanks all my frens.. especially jocelyn.. xiong.. calv... blah blah.. u know who u're.. came all the way to celeb with me! hehee.. and yeah.. i never forget our.. the... the.. the C what D. LOL.. yeah.. I heard from uncle Lim that the cd is on the way already! hahahahaha.



wei hong.. better ask ur bro faster lend me his CDA book.LOL




jocelyn



werner



er.. this one abit.. LOL. no la. taken when zhixiong act cuteing at taiwan "tao yuan".

No comments: