Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Love for Ettusais

I'm not a big fan of Ettusais's skincare, bought it before but find it so so only. I'm Kiehl's now (previously it was Clarins) My friends and sis love E's sunblock though. I love E's cute stuff! Yes talk about their free gift!



Ettusais's treasure luggage came out again. AFTER I made my purchase (hundred over bucks)!!!!

I bought my stuff during the last week of November, so when you spent more than 50 bucks, you will get this super cute and sweet diary for year 2011.




The panda looks so sleepy, eye cream can no longer do the magic on you, mr.panda.

Anyway, I was saying I bought their products on the last week of November. Now guess what? I received their mailer the very next day!! about their promotion which is the TREASURE TROVE!


I want the baby blue luggage! plus the shape is just as cute as the E's duck. grr.

If I really need to say something to comfort myself, I got to say the luggage quality is not as good as last year. Also, this year you will need to spend sgd180 and above to bring the luggage home. However, we (Weiting and I) only spent sgd118 (each person) and above for their luggage! Click here to see my entry and the pictures. Featured a hot pink luggage, but I've got another baby pink luggage (the same design) coz my sis and friends asked me to help her buy something if i'm not wrong, so I actually have two ettusais luggage with different colors but same design. -_-.


So I think I'm not that sad overall. A 2011 diary is enough to keep me happy. lol.

No comments: