Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kuala Lumpur-Birthday-2010

Booked my KL ticket very last minute, and I was really lucky to get the last seat and also my favourite seat.

Reached KL around 2pm. Checked-in to Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel-Marriot. A 5 star hotel and I love the location because it's just a short stroll down to KLCC.




View from bed.


Loving the King size bed!!!


KLCC and Hotel Maya! The hotel which I stayed during Malaysian F1 Grand Prix (click here to read).


Bath tub and bathing room.


Xmas tree at the hotel lobby.




Driving around KL is madness. You just have to squeeze your way through.




Went to Times Square for dinner. Then we saw Krispy Kreme!! :)


Lunch at Outback Steakhouse near to Sungei Wang Plaza.


Super yummy hokkien mee at petaling street! RM6 per plate! *SLURP*


Waiting for my food at Mid Valley - Nandos. Peri Peri!


Caught in massive jam outside Mid Valley. So much time for me to take pictures.


------------------Singapore - RWS -----------------------

Okay, my first time to Resort World Sentosa, I've got nothing to do except taking pictures, posing like a total tourist. LOL.










Dear Santa Claus, You need to eat more!


My middle name printed on! KOI. (Btw, name is Koi Teng)






I've got a thing for burberry. not sure why. *love*

No comments: