Tuesday, December 21, 2010

pepperoni pizzeria

Met up with Dawn last Friday after work for pizzzzaaaaa!!

Went to west mall and wait for them (jason & dawn who just went for mini 'holiday' at Marina Bay Sands) to come and pick me. I was so tempted to buy my honey green tea but dawn has successfully stopped me from buying.

"Just think of PIZZA and CHICKEN WINGS!!"

YEAH RIGHT!!


Forget the name but it was yummy. i think it looks like those hongkong style fried noodle because of the egg! some moonlight horfun or something. LOL.



I like the pizza but these chicken wings are nicest! finger licking good! a must try if you dine there.



That's how you look like exactly after you had the biggest inch of pizza, few basket of chicken wings and probably countless jug of beers.



peachie and dawnie! snapped while waiting for our food! hiakhiakhiak. it's been quite long we had a picture together! ;p


One more #clone

and lastly....

I'm pleased to present you my gift from dawndawn! (oops did i just snatch ownership from .. LOL)



Kiehl's shampoo and conditioner. thank you!! ♥♥♥

No comments: