Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New year Everyone!! Welcome 2008!

Wanted to take a nap ytd after I reached home at about 4pm (after work), but I will be too lazy to wake up for countdown, or rather a simple gathering at night, so I just rot, find things to do, wait for dinner.

Went boon lay market for dinner at late 9pm, and because of the countdown event, human jam, traffic jam, no car park, as usual... blah blah and road block, so we have to walk from the market to lakeside mrt after dinner, to catch a bus to bukit panjang.

We opened a bottle of champagne and red wine, toasted each other to a merry and healthy New Year!

I was quite tired after few rounds of game and mahjong, maybe because I wake up early for work on that day. Sleep at about 3am until 11am today. Went for breakfast and home sweet home.

I am still feeling tired. The little cherry is sleeping like a dead pig now. I need more sleep too!

Once again, Happy 2008!!

No comments: