Friday, January 25, 2008


me and ding dang! cutie blur ding dang!

Been very very very X 1000000000000000000 BUSY.

My credit card bill for this month really bombs me. Master card at S$ 650++ to S$700!!!!!!! Visa card at S$100 plus. It's a lot to me now!! I feel heart pain!

dun really remember what I did for the past few weeks, went to Vivocity last Sat to get my moisturizer, then to Chinatown to get CNY cookies.

Took leave on Tuesday to attend ROM, its not my ROM of cos. lol. Another half day leave on Wed for my facial appointment, I went to remove the mole on my face. I dun have big mole on my face, except for one at my back and one at the back of my neck, but my face have those kind of.. small dots mole. its not very obvious, u have to see closely. i dun think it will make a big different on my face because it was just few dots. but still... i did it.. lol.. total 9 of them, and is like 4 moles under corner of my right eyes, 2 moles at the corner of my left eye, another 3 at corner right of my forehead, chin and somewhere near to my nose.

so now my face is like, having chicken pox. Now I have to use like 10 mins just to clean and wash my face, have to be so extra gentle! if not, those small dot will become scar. I just hope it will dry faster.

The facial auntie bluffs me. She said wont pain, just like ant bite. BUT, its very painful! 9 of them..... Those abit bigger one are more painful, she has to "dig" deeper. oh man, i duno how to describe.

and my hand... what happen to my hand... i got tons of small pinkish dot on my hand..... zzzzzz..... More and more... zzzzzzzzz

blogging in Malaysia now, much thanks to my colleague for fetching me back here just now..

Its late.. I need to sleep..

26th Jan! My little sister's birthday today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




new heels!











It's too early for us.. So who will be the next...

No comments: