Sunday, January 06, 2008

Just woke up, I think tonight I cannot sleep early again, and tomorrow have to wake up early for work. work again!! Luckily the receptionist is coming back tomorrow.

Wanted to go back M'sia this weekend, but my sisters went to KL, only left with my mum and youngest sister at home, and she is going for her singing competition today, so yeah, means no one will be at home, no point for me to go back also. I will wait until 26th, her birthday party then..

I got nothing much to do today, basically just rot and wait for dinner. Maybe will paint the shoes for my sisters, it has been requested for like.... 3-4 months..

One of superior said want to bring the few of us for dinner at Sakura Buffet next week, I dunno why are they suddenly become so good and nice! lol.





Afternoon Tea Set
Clotted Cream 200g, Afternoon Tea (10 sachets), Strawberry Preserves 227g
item no: 50544
Retail Price: S$ 40.00

I want to watch National Treasure - Book of Secrets!




Catch the trailer at the ads beside my post!

I found this! http://luvpeach.multiply.com/ but it is a Thai Guy who have the same nick with me!! omg! Obviously I dun understand the content of his blog, alot of lyrics, and Thai songs, and I fall in love with Thai songs!!! though I dun understand ....... but .... luvpeach!!!

No comments: