Monday, December 31, 2007

Last day of 2007! Time flies..................

2008..

Firstly and most importantly, I wish my family, friends and I and my dearest will be happy, safe and healthy.

2nd - More income, earn and save more money, and maybe change another job.

3rd - To slim down, try..

4th - Learn new skills, or take up a course which I have interest on, not just for the certificate.

5th - Save more money, 1/4 of the savings for travel.

6th - Save more money, another 1/4 of the savings for parents.

7th - Save more money, less shopping.

8th - Save more money, to do something which I wanted to do long time ago, still deciding and saving....

9th - Save more money.

10th - Save more money.

and the list goes on... I think the main thing is, you still have to save more money to do whatever that you want to do.

tidy up my shoes/heels/slipper on Saturday, re-do the "name tag" for each box, the old one not pretty enough. throw some which I never wear for few months, give some to my mum just to make sure I got space for all my shoes/heels/slipper. so now, one more thing in my wish list, a bigger and prettier shoe rack, so that I wont anyhow give or throw my heels.




the new thing I bought! never stop trying! haha.. Body Cleanser.


Welcome 2008! :)

No comments: