Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas was great.

Went to a German restaurant at chinatown for dinner, waited for 2 hours just for our food. *_*

went to Party World after that, we had lots of fun! :D

company granted off at 3pm on new year eve, so i can go home early!

my receptionist is on 5 days advance leave, so.. I during this period, I have to cover her job. ZZZZ.

Yeah, facebook silly request.


Joined few months ago because there are so many ppl talking about facebook, but after few weeks, after 10 vampires invite, tons of mass poke, i find it boring... My interest in poking people has been decreasing..what is all the poking and fighting results to..... adding so many application to make your profile page super messy.. im still there because of friends contact.. so what else..

well.. maybe some other requests are really fun.. give me more time to check out.. provided im not lazy..

No comments: