Sunday, December 23, 2007

Just came back from movie - Alvin and The Chipsmunk!

omg I love this movie! I love the cutie chipsmunk!! I want to buy their DVD!! I want a real chipsmunk!!

Last minute decided to catch this movie at town. Orchard road was damn packed. We rushed like hell to SHAW from car park. The ticketing auntie work damn slow, she spent like 2 minutes to type a number? lol. anyway, the show is so nice!! hehe..

Wanted to take leave on Monday - Christmas eve, but I got some stuff havent done yet, and it's like cannot wait until Wednesday, so... I have to go back on Monday! =(
Anyway, few of the birthday photos..


Beng dun wan to take picture, Shuhui and Ric havent reached yet. So you cant find them in the picture..


alil bit blur..


Kui-Shinbo


I guess I didnt take picture with everyone individually, coz i cant find them in my picture folder..


Of cos, you are most important to me. :D

Suddenly I feel like eating porridge..

No comments: