Wednesday, April 04, 2007

this week will be a long weekend if comparing to other weekend. Good friday!

Wanted to go wild wild wet on last saturday with dawn lornie jy clara, but it seems like raining everyday in the afternoon. so we decided not to go. maybe next week? met lornie and dawn at bugis after that, ate abit of vegetarian food at some restaurant at bugis. went junction 8 walk a while, only for a while, i had to cab home because of the abdominal pain again!!! the whole saturday im just lying on bed, eat my medicine. i get very pain once i move my stomach. what the hell. i really hope i can know whats wrong after my ultrasound scanning on 9th april or later, because the date might change.

feeling better on sunday afternoon, so we went to far east to get something for my family. April is not a good month, my sister birthday, my dad birthday and a significant day also falls on april. so, you see what i see? money money money~~ in the end i havent got anything for my dad, i got myself a.. dress? $45+ at far east, and few bling bling accesories for me and sisters.

finally i get to watch 300, letters from iwo jima(not sure if its correct), and ghost rider. hahaha. i wan to watch "just follow law"! DVD out yet?

going back malaysia this weekend, i want to buy a big big cake to eat! i like sweet stuff! i want cake!

I heard this Bobdog thingy was very hit, and alot of people actually eat b4? but not for me! and i tried for my first time, i find it so-so only leh. grr

No comments: