Sunday, April 08, 2007

Finally get a new phone! Nokia N73 - music edition which is available in black color.

went to westmall with my dearest and his family, his dad need to sign up for new line, so I can get the phone at cheaper price. Initially wanted to get K800i, but when I reach helo singtel, no stock! i went up to level 3 dealer's shop to check, and i realised the Bronze color for K800i is not very nice also. not as nice as the picture in the web la.

N73 more expensive than K800i, about $170 different. and somemore N73 got free 2gb memory card.

so i get this N73 music edition, without trying the sound effect, without trying the camere, without trying the function inside, without doing anything la. everytime when i wan to get new phone, i dun really go and see the phone! just like my previous pink vs2, i just get it because it is good looking. lol.

all i know about N73 is 3.2 megapixels camera, with flash, Carl Zeiss lens, thats all. LOL. now i went to search for this phone, then i know also have radio, except for the camera lens, i think it is almost the same with K800i right? why N73 more expensive than K800i?!

after i paid, his mum give me 200 bucks, saying that his dad pay abit for my phone, nv thought that his dad will give me money. Also, this month is very significant for us, and because of that, ended up i get this phone as a gift. =)

but tmr i have to go back again to change my sim card, because it is under my mum's name, need her IC to change the card. so... yeah, troublesome.

stilllllllll, April, love.

No comments: