Thursday, April 05, 2007

I need to get a new phone. my current vs2 dying soon. few weeks ago, my speaker spoil, i can only use ear piece to talk on phone. Few days ago, i think on monday, when i came back from toilet, flip my phone to see if I got receive any sms, after i flip, the screen suddenly black out! i cant see anything on the screen! no matter how many times i switch it off and on, it just doesnt show anything on the screen. black. but how funny, at this moment, I can still receive phone call and sms, just that I CANT see anything, i duno who is calling, i duno who send the sms to me. ZZZZ. lousy phone. I shd not get this phone because of its look last time, dun even have a bluetooth. hahaha


i want to get new phone! but cant decide which one to get. im not really into handphone, as long as it can pick up call, sms, bluetooth, or maybe a built-in camera. lol. i might get K618i or K800i. not much different. Both are 3G phone. I cant upgrade my plan yet. so i need to pay for the phone itself.


K618i -
2 mega pixels, without flash.
available in black and white.
No radio
launch in August 2006.
abt $400 without plan.


K800i -
3.2 mega pixels, with flash.
available in black and brown, but brown only for singtel? heard from shuhui.
with radio
launch in Feb 2006.
abt $500++ without plan.


so which one shd i get!


actually at first i want to get this phone when i saw this. W880. It is ultra slim! BUT i think its not user friendly. the button is like one line only. it is very hard to press when i try to sms. tell me, how to press the button with long nails? BUT BUT! I STILL LOVE THIS BIMBO PHONE, 2 megapixels without flash also. almost the same feature with K618, but this one is slim. almost $700 without plan!


DILEMMA! give me suggestion!


btw, i just got my Purity Garden moisturizer! from France! smell niceeeeeeee..


Contain : ROSE WATER, ARBUTIN, JOJOBA OIL, HYDROLISIS PEARL PROTEIN !!!CERAMIDE, HYALURONIC ACID!!! about SGD32++ for one bottle, 260ml.

No comments: