Monday, April 16, 2007

One year of happiness

One year of holding hands
One year of hugging,
One year of laughing,
One year of cuddling.

One year of loving,
One year of kissing,
One year of touching,
One year of romancing.

One year of your love,
One year of my love,
One year of our love,
One year of true love.

Baby one year with you
Is a year of happiness,
A year of passion,
A year of joy,
A year blessed.
Loves, Happy 1st year.

and.... HAPPY 46th BIRTHDAY DADDY!


well, i've been very BUSY!

went for my pelvis ultrasound scan on monday, drank 2 bottles of 500ml plain water, cant go toilet, the person in charge ask me to wait until very urgent then go for the scan. so wait for about 10-15 mins, it still not very very urgent, so i told them im ready for the scan. and then they bring me to a dark room, the person start to rub something on my lower part of stomach, and she start to scan, she PRESS real hard on it! i can feel that my bladder is going to burst everytime she press on it. 10 mins in the room, i just keep praying that she can scan faster. grr. next week have to consult the doctor again to know the result.

he came to fetch me on wednesday after work, decided to go town since we got no time to go for a walk last week, been busy on work.

had dinner at cine pastamania, and when we eat halfway, clara and jy walk in to pasta too. hahaha, singapore is real small. jy just off work from acer.. so we walk around in cine but got nothing much to buy, met the polar bear at cine also. lol. Grab one cup of ice cream before we go to carpark, jy went to lucky plaza to get something for his psp, and we wait for them in the car. sent them home and i reach home at about 10pm+ to 11pm. my time to sleep everyday!

thursday was lornie birthday! 12th April. met up with them after work, they went to fetch my dearest in school acer, so i got some time to go home bathe. and my stomach is playing with me! diarrhoea for few times yesterday. omg. we went Jurong hill for our dinner, then go to boon lay market to buy the egg cake, so yummy la! i keep on eating on the car, even before we reach Kent Ridge park. and I think i keep shouting in the car, coz i really cant stand people drive very fast on ..... a narrow and winding road. is like so scary!

ohya, my dad just bought a new PC at home! as in malaysia. about RM 2300. Core2 duo, 80gb SATA harddisc, blah blah blah those as usual specs, samsung LCD screen, speaker, free 2gb pen drive, all in one card reader, heahphone with mic, blah blah blah. im going to buy a webcam for myself, so i can always webcam with them! hehe.. i get a free stereo headphone with mic also, i got in from my office! no one wants it, so i take!

saturday went cycling with jason lornie and dawn. wake up abit early to prepare our food, the blur jason tot we are going to Sentosa, faint. so we drove to ECP, my dearest and lornie skate, and left the 3 of us cycling, but not bad i get to learn abit of skate, haha. dawn is like a red pig after one day of cycling. lol. after ECP, we went to parkway parade, i never been there before! lol. i was like so suaku about the place, because i think watever u wan, you can find it there! from SASA, fancl, G2000, isetan, best denki, 77th street, ajisen ramen, charles and keith, crystal jade, ebase, esprit, fish&co, M1, Singtel, Starhub, CHOCZ! EVERYTHING!!! lol.

while lornie and my boy went back ECP to collect lornie's license, we bought as many junk food as we can, and the cake from Chocz! rush to meet them at taxi stand, and we decided to go back jurong. we eating/talking non-stop !

first, i went home to take my stuff first, then to lornie's place, bought the bubble tea, ate ice-cream cake, and then we go to dawn's house for mahjong. jingyang and clara join us at dawn's place after they back from batam. while we playing mahjong, my right eye and right side of my head was very pain, i tot maybe its normal, but after few hours, the pain still there, and in the end i went to vomit all my strawberry cake! maybe too much junk food, because we dun eat a proper meal on that day, and then under the sun for too long. just sucks..

no choice, ate abit of medicine, my dearest and me went home after that. went to search for the cause of migraine online, found out that certain food like chocolate, cheese, hotdogs, yogurt etc etc will caused migraine! Bright sunlight will caused migraine too. hmm.. more about migraine, HERE.

feeling better on sunday, so we went to Soup restaurant for our dinner. the food there is nice! esp the beggar tofu. wanted to go Taka's kinokuniya for book research, because long time didnt go there, but im just lazy, probably this weekend.

now im looking for my perfume, wait for it to come. hehehe.



in malaysia..



while waiting for my facial done, he fell asleep at the sofa outside!




my lovely sis




@ jurong hill




on the way back to jurong from parkway parade, im the one who taking their pics , my dear driving.







Soup Restaurant







No comments: