Tuesday, January 30, 2007

typed a long long entry but decided not blog out first. maybe will blog it out only after i observe more, because u know sometimes people doing contradicting stuff. if only u know what i mean.

went back malaysia for my little sis's birthday celebration in the past weekend. can you believe on last friday (which is the birthday party), i eat super full, so the next day, i eat alot too (pretty no meaning). on saturday night!! i got terrible stomach cramp (not because of menses), and vomit. i duno why i got this problem!! always! read some health topic regarding this stomach cramp from some taiwan website, it say until so horrible! must go do some scanning or check up soon.

this week is a long week for me, coz this saturday im working half day again. i hope time pass really fast to chinese new year, so i can get more angbao, then back to work for few days, i can get my Feb's pay slip. LOL.

oh no, suddenly remind me of this saturday im actually working at vivocity for starhub roadshow. Hmmmmmmmm....

been sleep early these few days, but everyday when the alarm rings, i feel so reluctant to wake up!

blog till here, im abit hungry. lol. Actually im just nothing to do in the office now, so decided to blog some, since i havent been updating my blog for one week. Above are all from my point of view, i dun need / force anyone to agree with me, since i knew some people are already agree with me :)

u know nowadays blogging is danger. people or I myself used to say "THIS IS MY BLOG, I CAN SAY ANYTHING I WANT TO SAY." or something along the line. and then will scold people in the blog blah blah. nowadays u simply cant do that!! one of the client came to my office today, he say his colleague just went to complain about some other people scold her (my client's colleague) in their blog. and u know what, rich people can do anything, the blog owner have to pay $3000 fine now.
makes me wonder whats in the blog.. did they scold her very badly? hmmm..










Happy 11th Birthday.


Lastly, i like this picture!!! hahahahhahahaha.. dawn's D&D, dress like a NUN!


No comments: